Job opportunity at Middlesbrough Football Club
Middlesbrough Football Club are looking to recruit an Head of Coaching
Middlesbrough Football Club (MFC), founded in 1876, are an
English Premier League club with a rich history of developing young players who have gone on to play at First Team level.
Job details- To lead and represent the coaching department in all aspects of the Academy Performance Plan
To manage and monitor the implementation and development of the coaching programme i.e. - coaching curriculum, coaching philosophy and playing philosophy
- To ensure the delivery of an elite player and coach coaching programme, adhering to all the requirements of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP)
- To develop and deliver a Middlesbrough Football Club bespoke Coaching Competency Framework
How to apply- The role is being managed exclusively by SRi.
- To apply please send a letter of application, a full CV, your current remuneration package and associated notice period.
- Please e-mail all application material to - email@example.com
- For a confidential discussion about the role please contact:
Alistair Milner, Partner – Elite Performance
Tel: +44 (0)20 7092 6966
Permanent (Full time)
24 February 2017